Y’all this was so delicious and SIMPLE!!
Red Wine Vinegar
Salad Seasoning (Optional)
Coconut Oil/Cooking Spray
Oregon Pear and Pepper Jelly
(I know, one of those random $4 ingredients that you wonder if you need. Long story short, you don’t have to have it, but it will truly make this meal. And you can use it on everything! I got mine from Kroger. Photo below.)
- Pour or spray your coconut oil into a pan. Cook your Orange Roughy (can be found at Kroger) for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until flaky.
- Put as much spinach as you would like on a plate.
- Drizzle red wine vinegar on the spinach.
- Sprinkle about a 1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds on top.
- Drop a handful of blue berries and cranberries over this.
- Place your fish on top of the fruits.
- Smear your jelly on the fish.
- Optional/ sprinkle vegan cheese and your favorite salad seasoning on top.