I LOVE this meatloaf recipe. I borrowed a couple of things from several different recipes in order to create this one, as usual. I typically make it in a baking dish, or cupcake tin – makes it easier to pack for lunch. For this recipe you will need:
- 1lb Ground Turkey
- 2 Cups of Ketchup
- 4 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Onion Soup Mix
- Ground Ginger
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbs Moore’s Honey BBQ Wing Sauce*
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Use cooking spray on your baking dish or cupcake tins.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine brown sugar, ketchup, 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce, and 1 tbs of wing sauce.
- In a large bowl combine garlic, 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, soup mix, and ginger. You should also add about 1/4 of the mixture from step 2. Stir these together well.
- Add in the ground turkey. Then add the bread crumbs. The texture should be like a thick batter.
- Place the mixture in your dish or tin. Top with the mixture that is left from step 2 until the mixture is fully covered by the sauce. If you have some left, save it.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then add any remaining sauce. Bake for an additional 30 minutes until juices are clear. Let the meatloaf cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This recipes goes great with mashed potatoes and kale or green beans.