Before I being to post my favorite recipes I felt that I should put a few disclaimers out there for you all:
- I am by no means claiming to be a professional chef. These recipes are either exactly as I found them or explained in a way that is easiest for me to prepare them for my family.
- Many of these recipes will be unhealthy. I find great joy in making interesting desserts and meals for my husband on the weekend and sometimes we just feel like being a little fat. *Shrug* But I promise to add plenty of healthy recipes to make up for it 🙂
- Now this may be a problem for some of you, but I do not typically measure any type of seasonings before putting them in my food. (I do measure things like flour, sugar, liquids, etc.) I will try to clarify if I use more of one particular seasoning than another, but I honestly gave it a try for you guys and it messed up one of my staple meals….so I gave up.
- Cooking is trial and error so I will try to let you all know if I felt I should have done something differently after we actually ate the food.
- I will try my best to clarify as to where I got my recipes. whether it be family, Pinterest, or made by me. If you ever need clarification, feel free to ask!